Here are some VMM scripts to get you started with algorithmic MIDI music.
- Casio Notes VMM Added by: VMM Team
Mapping and defining note numbers to constants, very useful for vintage Casio. There is an example in the fooBar.vmm, and another in RZ1progam.vmm
Credits: James S. Elkins.
- An easy while() loop example Added by: VMM Team
Learn how easy it is to play some notes using a while loop.
- NoteOn - NoteOff Added by: VMM Team
This is probably one of the easiest scripts to write in VMM.
Using the NoteOn and NoteOff function.
- VMM threads example Added by: VMM Team
Here follows an example of how you can make use of threads in VMM.
They can be useful to play different algorithms at the same time.
This multitask behaviour is probably one of VMM's most powerful features.
- Generating random values at runtime Added by: VMM Team
An infinite loop example with new random values every time your run the script.